Saturday, February 17, 2007

Pray For My Brother

First, perhaps, some history. My brother is 1 year 10 months younger than me. But though he be younger, he has exceeded me in some ways. He is very well traveled. He has been to Alabama, Alaska, Arkansas, Arizona, California, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Indiana, Illinois, Kansas, Kentucky, Maryland, Michigan, Mississippi, Minnesota, Montana, Missouri, Nebraska, Nevada, New York, New Jersey, New Mexico, North Dakota, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, South Dakota, South Carolina, Texas, Tennessee, Utah, Virginia, West Virginia, Washington, Wisconsin, Wyoming, District of Columbia, Newfoundland, British Columbia, Bermuda, Azores, Ireland, England, France (it was an accident; he got lost), Germany, Turkey, Crete, Cyprus, Sicily, Kosovo, Bahrain, Luxemburg, Saudi Arabia, Iraq, Kuwait, UAE, Qatar, and maybe other places. His wife has been to Antarctica, but that's another story. Now I don't know if it's the traveling, or the imbibing he has done at some of these places, but look at this poor guy... Now he started out Ok; Little Piano Man and all (He's actually a pretty talented musician when he tries). And he had good friends. Who had a duck. All pretty innocuous. But somewhere along the line things changed. Now, I was away at school for awhile, and didn't keep tabs, so I can't pinpoint the moment that things began to spiral out of control. But they obviously did. I mean, how do you go from hugging your pet duck at Christmas to this... mutant... sad...attempt at being a cowboy?? Very worrisome, I know. But from there to using a toilet-seat-cover for a hat? That is a long way from a stetson.














And I don't even want to know if he's a pirate, or a woman, or a pirate-woman here... But the eyes... THE EYES!!! Man, lay off the smokes, or something. What is with that? I guess that's the stage right before the rest of your face starts falling off...


1 comment:

Tanya said...

This is to funny. It's not to often I laugh outloud at a blog. It's a good thing noone else in the room with me. They would think I have fallen off my rocker.

Tanya