Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Palin Poll

I got this in my email, and thought it might as well be posted here, since I'm all busy cleaning cars and doing laundry and thinking about how the chickens will survive without us.

PBS has an online poll posted asking if Sarah Palin is qualified. Apparently the left wing knew about this in advance and are flooding the voting with NO votes.

The poll will be reported on PBS and picked up by mainstream media. It can influence undecided voters in swing states.

Please do two things -- takes 20 seconds.

1) Click on link and vote!

Here's the link: http://www.pbs.org/now/polls/poll-435.html

2) Tell others!

When I 'voted' it was nearly tied. Now, I don't know how 'qualified' she is, but she certainly seems head-and-shoulders above the qualifications of either candidate on the Democrat ticket.

And while I'm at it: Do you ever just want to find an otherwise-reasonable Obama supporter, unzip their head, examine their brain, and see how in the world they could vote for him? The more I learn about him, the more I'm beside myself at how close this race is. HOW can it be? If he's elected, then we might as well burn the Constitution. If he's elected, America won't bear any resemblance to what she was intended to be.

There. Now I feel better. A bit.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the link- it felt good to go over there and vote "no", and to know I might be able to cancel out one of the yes votes. I'll be sure to pass the link on to all my evil liberal friends as well. I might not have cared so much, but you seem to take a very disrespectful, and close-minded view of anyone who feels differently than you do, on politics or anything else for that matter.

EllaJac said...

Suki, please, pass on the link to any and all. Unlike many on the left, I support free speech. :)