Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Amazing Hubby

Hubby called me from work today. It was an interesting conversation. It's a good thing I'm pretty anonymous on here, because People Eating Tastey Animals would have me (well, hubby anyway) on it's watchlist. It went something like this:
"Hey, guess what I just saw by the pivot I was working on, right by my foot?"
"What?"
"A rattlesnake."
"A rattlesnake? My goodness, what did you do?"
"I held it down with a shovel and pulled it's rattler off."
"It's rattler?!? You didn't pull it's head off?!? [or walk/run the other way??]"
"Nah, it was a little one. Hardly any meat at all."

How do you argue with that?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't know much about snakes, but why?!? did he pull the rattler off? Did he keep it? If so, can I see it when I come to visit? :D

~Your Cousin

EllaJac said...

Why? Because he is the man he is. He thought he'd lost it, but found it the next day in/by/on one of the work trucks. I'm sure you can see it.

Come to visit? Huh? Oh yeah... I remember something about that mentioned LAST OCTOBER. Wanna update me?

Anonymous said...

I would have bolted out of there. I HATE snakes!