Saturday, July 21, 2007

Mixer Update

Allright. We are getting there. I have about 35% of what I need. I sold a little bit of Trudy, and a little bit of Mary Kay (no, neither on ebay). I still have a little more of Trudy and a lot more of Mary to divest myself of.

BUT -

We have more ideas. Thank you ebay.

I plan to sell (when I can figure out the logistics of it) much of my book collection, mostly Christian Fiction/Historical/Romance. I'm still debating on the Janette Oke stuff.

I really might sell parts of the old Celica, not for scrap, but on ebay, for people looking for little tidbits. Hubby spends enough on ebay for motorcycle parts, why not with the Celica? Or with some of his un-useable chunks of motorcycle, for that matter. Hubby bought a "sprocket" thingy lately; it was just larger than a quarter. And lighter, probably. Anyway, he bought it for $10 plus another $10 for shipping! I mean, really. I'm sure I can find a few sprockets lying around here somewhere.

The garden is growing, finally and really. I might even have a zucchini or two to harvest in the next couple days! And we found little teeny baby gourds on one plant. They are the bulbous type that are yellow across the mid-section, but green-patterned on the base and at the stem. SO cute! I'll try to post some pictures one of these days.

We have new neighbors in the fancy house up the driveway. I plan to meet them today with a dozen eggs, and a few questions about the marauding canines that were chasing my chickens yesterday (I think they belonged to visitors, but I'd like to make sure).

No comments: