Friday, June 11, 2010

Coop Culprit


Oh my grubby little angel.


There once was a little girl with a curl in the middle of her forehead...
When she was good she was very good, but when she was bad she was horrid..

I distinctly remember someone saying that poem to me when I was just a tot.  I glared as hard as I could and brushed the curl back with each repetition of the rhyme. :)  But!  I was NOT often very bad.  At least not like some members of this household.

I crack uh eggs, Mama.

Lots of them.  Every day.  We need a strait jacket, or a chicken-operable-only door, or I don't know what.

I sah-wy...

I know.  So am I.  But that doesn't seem to stop you.  I wonder if this is how God feels about me.  Me:  Always sorry, never stopping.

'Give me?

Yes.  *sigh*  I forgive you.  Please stop cracking the eggs.

Okay, Mama.  I will stop [for today].

3 comments:

MamaJ said...

Cute pictures of the little culprit!
That was a good line,
"I wonder if this is how God feels about me. Me: Always sorry, never stopping." Sigh.

Anonymous said...

She is a very cute culprit though :)

EllaJac said...

...aaaaaaannd it's a very good thing she is. ;)