Thursday, February 19, 2009

Awarded

I've been remiss on not tending to this, and it's a little awkward too, I guess...

While I was out of town, two lovely blogs granted me this "award" - which I REALLY don't deserve, especially considering their blogs are far 'lovelier' than mine, but I promised I'd acknowledge it when I got back home (which I did) and life smoothed out (which it never will :)).

So, thank you SO MUCH Benny and Meghann for your kind thoughtfulness (way back in January).

I'm supposed to pass this award on to three (or five?) blogs, and while I don't for a minute expect some of these bloggers to 'notice' such a thing here (and no, I'm not going to go tell them about it, either), do check them out.

Annie @ Brighter than Sunshine - ok, she might notice. :)  Expecting her second baby, she lives where it's WARM.  Therefore, lovely.

MamaJ @ Faithfully Following - ALSO living where it's generally warm, she has two active boys, an angelic baby girl, and is another blog "friend" of mine.

Truly one of the loveliest blogs I visit - though she's anything but a frequent poster - Jewels @ Eyes of Wonder always leaves me in tears (in a good way) and inspired to be better, gentler, kinder, and closer to Christ. Even reading her archives is a balm.  If you haven't visited there, please do.

Another lovely stopping place is Pleasant View Schoolhouse.  Anna takes lovely pictures, sews, and raises her family in - you guessed it - an old schoolhouse.

Lindsay @ Passionate Homemaking - the blogger I wish I was, nearly!  Mama to a darling little girl (and another baby due next month), she blogs on many worthwhile subjects, including Nourishing Traditions style recipes, natural living, ministering through the home, and much more.

2 comments:

MamaJ said...

Aw! Congrats to you & thank you for passing it on!

annie said...

Aw thanks! I feel so special! And guilty, since I haven't posted anything of substance in about two weeks! So I have to pass it on? Hmm.....