Thursday, July 19, 2007

Vaccine Challenge

I found this information here.

I wish I knew more. I guess I will have to learn more! I'm still very on-the-fence about the whole vaccine issue, mostly because I'm not sure what to do "instead." Let the kids get whooping cough, polio, mumps, etc? My grandparents as children ate all sorts of farm-fresh, whole-foods, and they got this stuff. I had a grandfather who spent 6 months of his childhood strapped to an ironing board when he had polio. This is probably what saved him. Ouch.

On the other hand, I certainly can't say I trust the doctors and companies who produce and administer this stuff. And previous posts have shown how much I trust Mother Government. Well, here is the tidbit (click the link at the top to see more links and comments following the article):

Jock Doubleday, director of the California non-profit corporation Natural Woman, Natural Man, Inc., has offered $75,000 to the first medical doctor or pharmaceutical company CEO who publicly drinks a mixture of standard vaccine additives.The additives would be the same as those contained in the vaccines recommended for a 6-year-old according to U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) guidelines, and the dose would be body-weight calibrated. It would include, but not be limited to:

Thimerosal (a mercury derivative)
Ethylene glycol (antifreeze)
Phenol (a disinfectant dye)
Aluminum
Benzethonium chloride (a disinfectant)
Formaldehyde (a preservative and disinfectant)

On August 1, 2007, if no one has taken the challenge, the offer will be increased to $90,000 and will increase at a rate of $5,000 per month until someone accepts.

Vaccination Liberation Press Release
Jock Doubleday’s Vaccination Liberation

No comments: