Monday, July 09, 2007

Mixer Fundraising

Last night I was up until midnight baking 2 loaves of bread. This morning the kids and I had to be up early to take Hubby to work, as his service truck had been repaired and he had not been able to drive it home. OK, I REALLY want that mixer. I could do 6+ loaves of bread at once, in pretty much the same time, thanks to my lovely convection oven. I have some ideas for raising the money, but it's a lot of money. Plus a bit more for some stainless steel bread pans. I don't have enough pans to cook 6+ loaves at once.

Here are the ideas. Comment here if you want to take me up on any of them.

1: Start charging $25 for people to touch my belly.

2: Start fining people $50 for touching my belly without asking first.

3: Auction off some of my surplus Mary Kay inventory, since I'm not turning it over fast enough (BIG breach of contract here...).

4: Haul trampoline pieces to recycling center. I think steel's only 5 cents per pound, though.

5: Sell non-engine pieces of old Celica for scrap.

6: Sell all Hubby's motorcycle pieces and paraphernalia (oops, another big breach of something, I bet).

7: Sell espresso equipment. This could actually pay the midwife too, and put a new roof on, if I can get a buyer.

Any other ideas? I'm game.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like the Mary Kay idea because I love their products.

Great ideas though. They do have fundraisers you can do. I was thinking of doing one with the kids for homeschool materials. Look online and just type in fundraiser and see what you can get.