Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Nothing Bloggable


I frequently write about the little things going on. Lately, one Little Thing in particular. :) But, while every tiny moment is a treasure to me, I'm not so sure my reader(s?) would feel the same. I mean, other than her mother, who cares how much she sleeps or how many diapers she uses in a day, or that we've made it past the excruciating hell that is those first two weeks of nursing?

That's what I thought.

I did get her baby book in the mail today. For some reason I never do buy those before having the baby, and I have a hard time answering those questions like, "after we told everyone we were expecting you, Daddy and I celebrated by ________." I don't know; should I make something up? No one threw a party, if that's what they're asking. Some of it I just don't remember. Like when I first felt movement. I might be able to pinpoint it on a calendar if I sit down and think hard enough, but that's not very high on the to-do list. And the whole baby shower page isn't going to work (oh, baby shower; there's a post I could write--stay tuned). Maybe I could tear those out. That and the pages of "oh, here's my ultrasound photo" and "my hospital bracelet." I don't know if she'll feel more or less special foregoing those niceties. Hopefully more.

In other news, I have wagons full of green tomatoes. Still. I have a garage full of hanging tomato plants full of green tomatoes. Still. Wonder what green-tomato-lasagna tastes like? Green-tomato-spaghetti? Hm... The miniature indian popcorn is adorable, however. If I can ever make the computer recognize that there is a camera plugged into it, I will post some pictures of said popcorn. And said baby. :) Speaking of, scroll down to the Organic Baby post, and take a gander at my nice label...

1 comment:

Walter Jeffries said...

Congratulations on the new little one!