I haven't posted much information about my current projects because, well, it's the Christmas Season, and there is a possibility (albeit slight) that some gift recipients are current readers of this blog, and I don't want to spoil the surprise! I guess that doesn't do my readers much good, huh, to know they aren't likely getting any gifts? :)
Something I have been working on here and there are some larger diaper covers. I only technically bought the 8-15 lb range or so, and she's probably 14+ right now, so we've been using some of my homemade ones.
It's not too hard really; I have all the crazy fabric required for these things, and making an pattern off an existing cover is pretty easy.
Here are some I've completed:
I made these while waiting for her, so they're the I think it's a boy colors...
Oooo look! Laundry tabs!
I made a couple autumn-themed covers. SO fashionable! This one was based on Bummis Super Whisper Wrap, with fold-over-elastic to edge most of it.
So, that's a bit of what I've done this past month in the sewing room. Perhaps I'll spend January doing a show-and-tell-all...