Tuesday, November 13, 2007

It's All Her Fault...

What is it with chocolate? How did the northern hemisphere survive before merchant ships carried it up here?

I used to only prefer milk chocolate.

But since August, my willpower has been slowly consumed by the darker stuff. I might've mentioned the 72 oz bag of nestle semi-sweet morsels that disappeared in less than 2 weeks. I DID make some cookies with part of it, and I did share a few of those cookies. It's not like I ate them ALL.

Kendra has this lovely site, with great ideas for managing your little ones and your life. I have browsed her "organization" tag and gotten some good ideas. However, please use caution. There are other than "good" ideas lurking there. Some very sinister ideas, actually. I liked her idea of the laundry room changing-station. I didn't even intend to follow her last little suggestion. It's not like a changing station has the most sanitary activities, you know.


But alas...



My laundry room is also my pantry...








And it just happened.

And now it's 60% cacao bittersweet stuff. On sale for $1.50/bag.


"What? She needs changed? Oh, I'll take her. No, it's no problem at all. Really."

I blame her.

No comments: