Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Amazon.com Issue; Back Cover

Why "Back Cover"? This is the late-night, long-winded thumbnail of the past 2 months of my dealings with my formerly-beloved online ordering warehouse. Shoppers beware. More to come, depending on the outcome...

Latest email to Amazon.com:

Of COURSE my issue is not resolved. Which is why I keep calling you, and then I keep getting these silly emails which ask if my issue is resolved, right after your agent tells me they're so sorry they can't resolve it "at this time." She said to give it 2 more days... I shall, but you should know that my formerly deep love for Amazon.com is running low... and gets lower with every 8:00 a.m. hang-up call by the thugs at TRS recovery. I really want to pay you for this order, but I maintain that it was through no fault of mine that the old account on file was billed, and in my righteous indignation I refuse to pay two (TWO!) $20 returned-check fees. Especially to the aforementioned thugs. In two days I will change my blog sidebar links to non-amazon purchase sites, and I might even detail this horrific experience. Don't worry, I don't have millions of readers and my disdain won't hurt your stock price. But my confidence and preference with shopping Amazon is going by the wayside, I fear. Good luck resolving this; I truly want to pay you the $50.63 I owe. I'm sure you won't take a check now, though, since TeleChek has me on their blacklist. *sigh* I so wish you'd just billed my AmEx like every other order I've placed with you for the last couple years. Okay, I hope you have a wonderful evening (or day, depending on your hemisphere of residence). I myself must get to bed so I can be cheerful to the TRS thug at 8:00!

No comments: